Arts Projects For Anyone to create for your entire Wellbeing. !

Arts Projects For Anyone to create for your entire Wellbeing. !
Inspiring art creation for the home, at school, and community. (Above image from the school meadow in bloom)

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Middle of the School Year!

What a great half year of school I have had this year! Thank you to all the wonderful staff I work with, especially our new school principal, Mr. Lowe! Below are some of the projects from the year. With getting engaged to my long time boyfriend, Evan, and family matters, this year has been a struggle to find time to make my usually postings. Though the list is on-going, I feel as if I have finally caught up to all of my "to do" tasks this week! Enjoy!





























No comments:

Post a Comment