Arts Projects For Anyone to create for your entire Wellbeing. !

Arts Projects For Anyone to create for your entire Wellbeing. !
Inspiring art creation for the home, at school, and community. (Above image from the school meadow in bloom)

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Happy Pet Appreciation Day!

Today is Cook-Wss Virtual Week's Pet Appreciation Day! 

The Picture is of Cyro, my husband, and I. Cyro lives at my parent's house as my mother and I adopted him 12 years ago. When I moved out he was already used to that environment with space, so I didn't take him. Plus, my first apartment was a tiny studio! Now I see him every time I visit my family. It's been a while. I miss them all so much. Be strong and Stay safe everyone!
#WeAreCookWiss #CWVirtualSpiritWeek


If you didn't know, yesterday was Vincent van Gogh's Birthday! 

The Philadelphia Museum of Art sent me a virtual tour link which walks and talks you through some of his amazing art pieces! What a treat! Enjoy! Vincent van Gogh Art Tour !



Art Project!

Every year around this time in April, I have my students study flowers, stems, leaves, and vases. We sketch out our ideas. Then, on large paper we draw our own version of Vincent Van Gogh's Sunflowers. Lastly we paint them and add finishing touches. Below are some examples from last year. 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment